View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 02:54 PM   #11
KarenH
Addict
KarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five words

Device: K3
I did manage to check out a book from Philadelphia today, but it was extremely slow - I would click a button and go do something else for a while. My best guess is that it took at least 30 minutes from the time I initially clicked on the link on the Overdrive search site (that took me to the specific book page on the Philadelphia site) until I had the book checked out and downloaded to ADE. In the interest of full disclosure I will admit that I'm still on a dial-up system, but that whole process would normally take 2-3 minutes at most - generally less. I also tried to log in to 2 other libraries, one was just as slow, and the other I never did manage to log in.
KarenH is offline   Reply With Quote