View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 12:23 AM   #6
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by travelreader View Post
I've had a bad experience upgrading the firmware on my Sony PSR 500. Loved it until then.

Those of you who have purchased any of the new Sony models: Are you happy with them?

Or is this a good time to switch to another brand?

Has anyone switched from Sony to another brand?
I have switched from the 505 to the Irex 800. And I must say that I much prefer it. Apart from the 50% larger screen (but virtually the same overall size), extremely fast page turns, and even better screen navigation is also much easier with the touch screen. Great for newspapers, etc. And you can use it as a digital notebook.

Before you get the Sony 600 or 900 better check out the screens yourself. Some hate them, some say they are still ok. The Irex has a Wacom touch screen, that doesn't affect screen clarity.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote