View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 04:23 PM   #8
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
you are welcome to everyone, but the real thank you should go to nrapallo ! he did all the work making the dictionary. you might toss a little karma his way when you download.

i am not aware of a more recent edition available for the moment but i hope there will be one soon (i would buy an epub version of a recent dictionary in a heart beat). there are other free / open source dictionaries but i'm not sure whether they've been made available in epub format, for instance the GNU open source collaborative dictionary available on mr but only in mobi format for the moment, and i believe the StarDict site has many dictionaries available but in their specific format ; i'm not sure how easy it would be to convert them.

if anyone DOES find other dictionaries, PLEASE post a link to them in this thread ! i will do the same of course.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote