View Single Post
Old 12-31-2008, 10:19 AM   #3
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Welcome, mattiematt! I'm sorry but I don't have a good answer for you. I end up doing a search on my PC of the Mobipocket format ebooks to try to locate what I want to read before I try to read it on my Sony Reader. You might be able to do something similar directly on your Kindle although I don't know how well the search function works and finding some unique text to search on is sometimes difficult.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote