View Single Post
Old 02-23-2014, 08:02 PM   #51
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
Thanks, Katsunami, for checking further on the Shike book.

I may have to get both of those.....[dam* you! ]
Hey, serves you right.

Still, you can get them $2 cheaper per book compared to me. (Still, €6.19 after conversion is not too horrible for a book to pay. A paperback in the Netherlands costs more.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Also... Shea's solo work is nothing like the stuff he wrote with Robert Anton Wilson (Illuminatus!). I've read and enjoyed both, but I wouldn't want anyone to get the wrong idea.
I can imagine. I've been looking into Illuminatus! and Shrödinger's Cat.

That seems to be some trippy stuff. (As I said: possibly comparable to the trippy movie stuff such as Trainspotting and Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. Maybe even Pulp Fiction, which is weird and POV-shifty as well...)
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote