View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 04:57 PM   #35950
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
You hate clothes shopping!!!??? If I wasn't already, I ask you to marry me .
With a vengeance! I order most of my shirts online from Evans, their sizing is consistent. I fount, however, that pants are not so easily ordered online without fitting them first. I find it a complete waste of time if it wasn't for the fact that I need clothes. My tactic for things I need to try on is go shopping on Monday, our store's closed, so I have time, and it's the most quiet day of the week in clothes shops.

I also have to get my hair cut next week, the hairdressers always tell me off that there is usually months between haircuts. It's now almost shoulder length, so I really have to go (and get it nice and short again).
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote