View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 12:17 PM   #14597
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Next up: Shadow of a Dark Queen by Raymond E. Feist.
It's quite fun, but there are plot holes you could drive an army through. E.g.

Spoiler:
If you are concerned about an invasion by a massive army from an island continent, it's unlikely that you would neglect to consider that the enemy will need some form of transport from said island continent to your home.

Although the first in a series arc, it does in some ways has a bit of a conclusion itself, so I'm not going to go straight onto the next.

Instead: Warrior Woman by Marion Zimmer Bradley. Bought back in December 2009, so I'm working through my TBR list!
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote