Thread: 6 of One...
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2008, 05:00 PM   #82
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
He's let out the whole acutelation process. Now we're going to have to kill him. And I was really getting into the story too, dangit!
Shush, don't put him off. Haven't I told you about MoM yet? Oh yes; I did that in about a week. Well, Don't Panic! Just wait for the full director's cut DVD (Steve; take that as a request!).

By the way, does anyone know when the Popcorn convoy is due to arrive? The concession stand is out again -- just got the last box.

LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote