Thread: KDP Select
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 07:10 PM   #27
Mayzshon
Enthusiast
Mayzshon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mayzshon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mayzshon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mayzshon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mayzshon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mayzshon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mayzshon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mayzshon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mayzshon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mayzshon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mayzshon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
For stuff I've already got out on other platforms, no I'll keep it available. However I have a novella that's about ready for publication, so I'm going to use it to give KDP select a test run.
Basically, the vast majority of my sales are though Amazon anyway, so I don't see that I'll be hurting myself by limiting my sales to them for three months.
Mayzshon is offline   Reply With Quote