View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 04:01 PM   #33
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
I'm having a few problems with the Singapore site - keeps asking me for different details - passport no, then birth certificate, then date of birth, then presented me with another form, half filled in, to fill in again, then told me account was taken, and I had to give date of birth , but no section to do it !

But I've contacted them ,and thrown myself on their mercy, so shall see what happens !
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote