View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010, 04:55 PM   #13
ebooker
Banned
ebooker exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverebooker exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverebooker exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverebooker exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverebooker exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverebooker exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverebooker exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverebooker exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverebooker exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverebooker exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverebooker exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: sony prs-650!
sapphire, jlbfoot -- thanks very much for the info and pics on the sony regular cover. I could definitely live with the regular cover (if i got it on sale). I guess sony had not updated its pics. Thats why I went looking for an alternate cover.

So i'm about to receive the lighted cover (the cover I least want, lol). Perhaps I can sell if off on ebay and get the regular sony cover. But like I said, I already ordered the 'ruban' journal cover above, so I'll make that homemade one first and see if I like it better anyway.

If the ereader is held securely in the homemade one (which shouldnt be a problem with velcro loops, as others have reported), then maybe I'll just save the $35. We'll see. I'll post pics once my homemade journal cover is done. Shouldnt take too long once it arrives.

Last edited by ebooker; 10-20-2010 at 05:02 PM.
ebooker is offline   Reply With Quote