View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 10:13 AM   #16
llcj
Addict
llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick_Belgium View Post

One thing that could stand to be improved, I do want to point out (but not a deal-breaker), is putting books on shelves. On my old Kindle, when shelving newly-added books, I had the option to see only the books that were not already on a shelf. Whereas on my Kobo, I always got the same list of *all* books to sift through when recreating my seven-or-so shelves. But that was just a one-off inconvenience on day one of setting up the device.
You can do this by going into 'Library', then 'Books', then once the book page is up look on the left-hand side of the page just under 'Books' and just above the book listings. Touch this header and it will bring up a dialogue box that lets you sort your library by 'Title', 'Author', 'File Size', 'File Type', and 'Recent Reads'. By selecting 'Recent Reads' after loading new books to your device, all your new additions will be listed first. If I understood correctly, this should address your concern.

On topic: I agree with pretty much what everyone else has stated and I'd like to add that I really do love the physical aspect of the device and its UI. This may seem superficial but for an object I use daily, it should be aesthetically pleasing.
llcj is offline   Reply With Quote