Thread: eReader Survey
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 05:22 PM   #36
ardeegee
Maratus speciosus butt
ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darqref View Post
No, NO, NNNNOOOOO

Do NOT accept any type of these stupid D pads. I won't buy any reader that depends on a d pad for next page/previous page.
I would not want a reader with anything else. My first years of ebook reading were on a Handspring PDA-- reading consisted of holding the PDA with my left hand, thumb positioned over the up/down buttons for page changes. My Sony Reader has a d-pad in the same position, can be used the same way-- it is the simplest thing in the world to hold and navigate.
ardeegee is offline   Reply With Quote