View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 06:50 PM   #48
JoeC
Addict
JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2 and 3, Scribe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madam Broshkina View Post
I have the font hack installed and the Kindle went through the update process but when I go to the settings page "Update Your Kindle" is greyed out. The darker text is more important to me then the PDF support and since I do not run whispernet 24/7 the extra battery life does not mean much to me.
I'm with you. I would like better battery life but not at the expense of the readability that the font hack delivers to my tired old eyes. Wouldn't it be great if Amazon did something about darker text?
JoeC is offline   Reply With Quote