View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 05:57 PM   #15
DMcCunney
New York Editor
DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PalmTX, Pocket eDGe, Alcatel Fierce 4, RCA Viking Pro 10, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by fugazied View Post
Wow that site is great, I had never seen it before so them going down was a good thing for me

Just going through the banned book category now, which is kind of interesting (http://manybooks.net/categories/BAN) I haven't read a few of those so I'll have a few more additions to the to-read list.
Most of what is hosted on Manybooks is public domain stuff from Project Gutenberg. But Matt McClintock, the site owner, also hosts stuff issued under the Creative Commons license, and pushes Manybooks as a distribution site for people working in that area. I've pointed a couple of folks at Manybooks as a way to get broader distribution.
______
Dennis
DMcCunney is offline   Reply With Quote