View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 11:15 PM   #8
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
i voted for sometimes ask, sometimes am asked (and other, obviously. ). when alex first implemented the feature i wasn't sure what it was for (not a facebook girl either ) but i soon found it was very handy for jumping to my friends' profile pages to leave them a message, so i began to make the most of it rather quickly.
Aha!! I was wondering what the advantage would be. After spending some time trying to find a certain person's page I now see the benefit. I'm going to have to start putting myself out there.
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote