View Single Post
Old 07-31-2014, 10:16 AM   #891
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
The temptation to binge read the Aubrey/Maturin books must be huge. I know I did that with the first four or five when I discovered them. But then had to wait for the rest to be written. A kind of enforced spacing.
I've decided I'll allow myself one more in August. Summer's short and time to indulge. But then I have to slow down.

I'm listening to a quick and delightful work, The Constant Wife by Somerset Maugham as performed by Kate Burton and others at the LA Theater Workshop. It's borderline, but I figure I can count it as a book; if I read the play I would.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote