View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 03:14 AM   #9
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: A Franklin BI (before Internet) was the first. I still have it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rumplestiltskin View Post
Please forgive me if I've posted in the wrong place but I could not locate a "requests" area.

I'm looking for an eBook (ePub or mobi or Kindle) version of the subject book: Shoes of the Fisherman by Morris West. I am not asking for any sort of piracy; rather, if someone might point me to an eBook store that sells the book, I'd appreciate it. I've found paperback and hardcover versions but, obviously, that's not what I want.

Please note that there is another publication called "IN the Shoes of the Fisherman" which is, I believe, some sort of sermon and it is not the book I am seeking.

Feel free to PM me or post your reply here.

Thank you,
Rumple
There is a 1968 film of the book with Anthony Quinn.
frahse is offline   Reply With Quote