View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 05:13 AM   #4
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamawg View Post
Thanks for the tip about updating one by one, althtough it will be annoying if I have to do that every time. I would prefer to send only .MOBI versions, even if my library also contains the original .PDF which was converted to make a .MOBI
You might want to check the configuration settings for the Kindle device driver to check that the .mobi files are set to be a higher priority than any .pdf files. If you never want the .pdf files you could even unset that as an allowed file type for the Kindle.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote