View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 12:59 PM   #22099
rah68
readaholic
rah68 knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.rah68 knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.rah68 knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.rah68 knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.rah68 knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.rah68 knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.rah68 knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.rah68 knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.rah68 knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.rah68 knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.rah68 knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Fire HD 8.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by amward View Post
Reality show is a misnomer, none of these shows are anything like real life. Plus the fact that they are heavily edited to make a "better" show. Never watch any of them except when I stay with my sister which always reinforces my opinion of them. Give me a good story or I'll read a book.
rah68 is offline   Reply With Quote