Thread: Silliness Quiz
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 09:04 AM   #10118
Daithi
Publishers are evil!
Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various Kindles

I watched the HBO series Boardwalk last night and they had scene that featured the "A man, a plan, a canal, panama." After reading the palindrome quiz here, it was hilarious.

Quote:
Wilson: "A man, a plan, a canal, panama."

Sheriff: "What?"

Wilson: "It's a palindrome."

Sheriff: "A what?"

Nucky: [With irritation dripping from his voice] "A palindrome is a word or a phrase spelled the same backwards and forwards, like racecar. Now can we get back to work? I have a headache."

Wilson: "Or Mom."

Nucky: "Or imbecile."

Wilson: [Thinks for a moment.] "Uh... wait."

Nucky: [Stares at Wilson with a look that says, 'I'm going to shoot you in the face.']

Sheriff: "A man, a plan... wait, how's it go?"

Wilson: [Looks at the Sheriff. Looks at Nucky.] "Uhm... I'll tell you later."

Last edited by Daithi; 11-19-2012 at 10:08 AM. Reason: grammar
Daithi is offline   Reply With Quote