View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 02:16 PM   #10
bluerfoot
Zealot
bluerfoot understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'bluerfoot understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'bluerfoot understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'bluerfoot understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'bluerfoot understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'bluerfoot understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'bluerfoot understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'bluerfoot understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'bluerfoot understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'bluerfoot understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'bluerfoot understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: sony pocketbook 350
hmm funny thing is this. I am looking at the book for which I downloaded a sample before getting the book. in the .sdr folder for the book I do not see the apnx file. however there is a folder for the same book xxxxxx_sample.sdr and that does have an apnx file. I deleted the sample book however after I purhased the full version.

I don't know what a .sdr folder is but why would it still be there for the sample of the book that I deleted, and why would the sample book .sdr folder have an apnx file (whatever that is) where the actual book I paid for would not have the apnx file?

btw I tried this with another book that I got a sample from (and deleted the sample after getting the actual book) and it is the same scenerio. hmmmm....
bluerfoot is offline   Reply With Quote