View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014, 05:29 AM   #45
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
The only thing that springs to mind is that you have inadvertently checked the option to not generate an HTML catalog on the Catalog Structure Tab. Are other files (such as index.xml) being generated? The program would give you an error message if you tried to suppress both types of catalog.

Another thing - if you have checked the 'Encrypt the Filenames' option on the Advanced tab the index.html file will have a 8 character random looking number added as a prefix so maybe that makes you overlook the file?

As a final check, are you sure you are looking in the right place (the folder the catalog is being generated in)? In default mode this would normally be the _catalog folder within the Calibre Library folder.

I also notice that you mention rev 246 which is the last .dmg version I uploaded. Does that mean you do not know the steps on a Mac to update via the zip file release? I have been hoping that someone would write the detailed steps for MacOS (I do not have a Mac). I guess I could create a dmg build for a later revision if that is the case.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote