View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 04:41 PM   #8
luqmaninbmore
Da'i
luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Toshiba Thrive, Kobo Touch, Kindle 1, Aluratek Libre, T-Mobile Comet
Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
Well, as I stated elsewhere the other day, I don't think that is exactly correct. The price is only $149 because they don't sell it in a package with what you need.

A battery charger with 12 AA rechargeable batteries will cost $25. A cover or pouch might run you another $40.

So when you add it up, it's in the same price range as other 5" models.
Of course, some of us have these things already, so its nice not to be charged for the sake of redundancy.
luqmaninbmore is offline   Reply With Quote