View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 09:01 PM   #13
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by MelC View Post
It is not available DRM free that I know of. Just going from the category title and knew Sawyer was an MR author. If they all have to be DRM free that is news to me and I will try to follow that rule going forward.

Mel
Nope, they don't need to be DRM free... but easily available in multiple DRM formats is a bonus. For example. Kindle store only books probably won't get many nominations or votes.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote