View Single Post
Old 11-09-2013, 03:36 AM   #92
Gurvan
Groupie
Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: En Europe, mais pas loin des Etats-Unis et d'un grand groupe de hard-rock Allemand...
Device: iPhone 6+ and iPad 1 (love them both...)
Fun how is everyone thinking that reading on an iPad Air is so bothersome because of the weight/size problem. I am still reading on an original iPad 1 with an heavy Otterbox cover and it doesn't really bother me none...

Fact is that an iPad with Camera for me is a big no-no because of work related restrictions (I cannot bring anything that has a camera on my work place for security reasons...), thus I am still stuck with an iPad 1 and I really resent the fact that cameras are now a given on tablets. Frankly, taking pictures with a tablet does not seem such a killer app and if I can understand FaceTime-like uses, I never uses them (On my iPhone for instance) as it is not really useful...

I would really like to see a pro version of the iPad : rugged, no camera and so on and so forth...
Gurvan is offline   Reply With Quote