View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013, 11:31 AM   #3446
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwlester View Post
The B2S50 is multiple use? I only tried it once and hadn't seen anyone say that it was multiple use.

MacMillan is coupon able now? I think Tor falls under them... if so, I have a large stack of Tor books on my wishlist.
No that one is one time only. Yes all Agency books are now couponable! I think that's why Kobo gave us such a big coupon to go wild hog on!
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote