View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013, 07:47 AM   #174
Mostly Math
Groupie
Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (loaned out), KoboTouch (given away), KoboVox, KoboGlo, AuraHD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash2Ash View Post
<snip> The password used for the router contained a $ sign so I changed the password to contain only normal lower case letters and numbers. The Kobo now has no problems connecting at all on WEP security setting.

Hope this helps some people having trouble connecting.

I remember when I was having issues connecting my touch to wifi my password also had a $ in it. When I got a new router, we had to change the password and that is when I could finally get my touch to connect. Whether it was the new router, or the new password without a $ I don't know, but it is worth a shot if you are having issues and have a $ in your password to try changing it

S
Mostly Math is offline   Reply With Quote