View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 03:41 PM   #34
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by usuallee View Post
OK Apk you are starting to annoy me. You are once again
I'll take your word that there was another time. I must not have found it very memorable.

Quote:
putting words in my mouth.
You've really got to stop doing that. I suppose you believe you have the gift of telepathy. 1.) Don't presume to tell me what I implied or what I "meant"
I'm not putting words in your mouth, I'm reading what you wrote.
I don't have telepathy, I have the ability to understand English.
I specifically said I have no idea what you meant. I can only comment on what you wrote.

What you wrote was apparently interpreted differently than what you meant by more than one person. Maybe you should consider that the problem is with your writing, not with everyone's else's telepathy.

"The first time someone calls you a horse you punch him on the nose.
The second time someone calls you a horse you call him a jerk.
But the third time someone calls you a horse, well then perhaps it's time to go shopping for a saddle."
--The Rabbi, from Lucky Number Slevin
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote