View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 12:47 PM   #4016
Analogus
Fanatic
Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2x Sony PRS-350; PRS-300 (†), Paperwhite (†), Voyage
Yes, this special gloves... I find it rediculous to buy spezial outfit to can cope with a gadget. So no option for me. But I did know this before I bought the Paperwhite. For reading somewhere in nature I use one of my beloved PRS350 (silver and blue as you remember ;-)

The infrared touch screen sadly is no option for me too when reading under fresh air because insects and falling needles from trees activates it. For reading with gloves in wintertimes I have a special setup (therefor TWO storing slots in ZORK for PRS-options, one 'norma' and one 'special' to switch fast between them) - 3 buttons for NEXT PAGE and one button for PREVIOUS PAGE. IR-screen deactivated.

And I hope some day a Flash Cards App for PRS+ will come to learn vacabularies. It will of course be integrated into Zork-edition.

A.
Analogus is offline   Reply With Quote