View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 04:52 PM   #8
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
There is probably a "spec" on this, somewhere, I don't know the reference off-hand.

An example:
/mnt/us/usr/bin:/mnt/us/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin
Same for sbin

And invert the order of ld_library_path - same reasoning, the most specific first.
Hmm... Once you do that, you might not have to pre-load the "C" library.

Hmm I thought this looked familiar. That was the first thing I ever did IIRC.
Dies on the threading libraries not being able to create virtual directories on the FAT system I believe.

Which is the reasoning behind attempting to force the multi-threaded apps to use specifically the version that exists on the extfs partition.

I'll go back and check this but essentially the straces on my early reports of why stuff dies on FAT indicate this.

Let me just check.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote