Thread: BeBook Pure
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 11:12 AM   #39
Stormchild
Evangelist
Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook 1. BeBook Mini. BeBook Neo and Club. BeBook Live. BeeBook Pure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by danskmacabre View Post
OK my bad about the price, used to seeing vat included all the time and I stand corrected, still pretty cheap tho.

As to being better, it has a touchscreen, it has a proper eink pearl screen (which is debatable with the bebook) and that's just for starters.

And take it easy with the rolleyes, I'm happy to discuss and debate in a positive way, but if you need to resort to sarcasm and negativity I'll stop taking part in this discussion with you.
You own a Kobo. You come and post on a thread about the new Bebook Pure, without ever seeing one and try to tell us how the Kobo is better. In your opinion a touch screen is better, personally I don't think it is having had both touchscreen and normal screen. Also, the touchscreen reduces the clarity of the E-ink screen so there is probably little difference between the Kobo and the Pure. It is certainly the clearest normal e-ink screen out of the 8 I have had.
Now if you want to discuss the Pure then fine.
If you want to just tell us how much better the Kobo is then I think I can live without that discussion.
Stormchild is offline   Reply With Quote