View Single Post
Old 04-30-2008, 12:06 PM   #4
mjh215
Guru
mjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: None of your business
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh View Post
The only caveat I'd point out on it is that it doesn't "bookmark" in an MP3 file, so MP3 audiobooks need to be chopped up into smaller bites.
Good news on that front, on the Clip's forum they stated that they were testing the next firmware release with an auto-bookmarking feature for all audiobooks. The timeframe for the release was in the past couple weeks, so should be out any day. I checked on the Express's forum but didn't see anything so I'm not sure if they are adding it to that.

-MJ

Link to the announcement: http://forums.sandisk.com/sansa/boar...cending&page=1

Last edited by mjh215; 04-30-2008 at 12:11 PM.
mjh215 is offline   Reply With Quote