View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 01:26 PM   #324
geertm
Guru
geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by camerontai View Post
Hi guys. I live in Argentina. I have a question. I know i canīt buy any books via wifi in my country. And i donīt really care about it as long as y can upload epubs from my computer to the NOOK, wich i think i will be able to do right? But the important question y have is this one: my father will buy a NOOK TOUCH in NYC in a couple of days. When i power it up for the first time here in argentina, it will appear the registration page and it will freeze in there until i register it? (and since i will be in Argenitna it will be frozen forever Or i will be able to skip the registration process and start loading my own books?

Finally, what if i ask my father to register the nook inmediatly after purchasing it at the store. He has an amercan credit card. Exactly what information will he have to enter besides de credit card number' (i do have a B&N account with a fake US adress)

Thanks for helping me!!!

Pato
There is only an IP-address check when buying things. Everything else just works.
- You can register your Nook in Argentina using the Wifi connection.
- If you have bought books using your PC with an VPN, you can download those books on your Nook using the Wifi connection (just sync the library).
- You can update the firmware using Wifi.

The only information needed to register your Nook are the e-mail address and password of your B&N account.
geertm is offline   Reply With Quote