View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 06:17 PM   #7
JeremyR
Guru
JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
too bad it looks like the dreaded topaz format
Ah, I was wondering why the book looked so weird.

I guess it actually looks nice, but it's not so easy to read.

Of all the recent freebies the Kindle has had lately, there was only one that I got that was properly formatted - chapters, TOC, etc - Child of the North Spring.

I guess since they are free, I can't complain. But at the same time, I'm not going to pay for books that aren't formatted. Amazon needs to start insisting on the minimum quality level for their books.
JeremyR is offline   Reply With Quote