View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 07:36 PM   #14
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlenBarrington View Post
I'm on the 4th book of the WOT, can someone tell me if ANYTHING happens in the 5th book?
My personal thoughts is (and I'm currently on book 10) is they are quite enjoyable, though towards the latter books nothing of real great significance happens until towards the end of each book. Now don't believe everything you read about WOT either, forum postings around the place gave book 8 a rather poor rating though I rather enjoyed it. Book 10 on the other hand.....
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote