View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 02:03 PM   #91
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Those two features of the Kindle are NOT unique to the Kindle. Sony has the Pearl screen and all readers with Vizplex or Pearl have the same no glare. So they are outright lies saying that they are unique to the Kindle. They are not unique to the Kindle. Others have these very same two features.

And you are using the term troll incorrectly BTW.
I gave you the correct definition of *unique* in this situation. so sorry about your bad comprehension skills, which would explain why continuing to troll the kindle forums dispersing bad information and general negativity hasn't gotten through to you to GO AWAY!!!! WE DON'T NEED YOUR BAD JUJU HERE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
I use a Kindle 3 as my primary ereader. I just bought a Sony 350 on clearance to use for library books and for guests on extended visits. I'm quite happy that library lending is coming to the Kindle.

With this new influx of people borrowing books, I do care about the numbers. It can only mean longer wait times at current budget levels.
and guess what? increased library usage creates increased funding, and more "friends of the library"
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote