View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 12:24 AM   #35
Yar-PocketBooker
Fanatic
Yar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: PocketBooks and Onyxes and anything E-Ink...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alilas View Post
Hi

I ordered PB 360 last week, got confirmation, and be informed that it's shipped. But it said in my order that USPS cost 16 USD or so for shipping to Thailand. The problem is the tracking system shows me nothing.

I'm informed that it's shipped last week, 17 Nov to be exact, but still can't track it today. Is it a bit too fast? Can't help but really want to try my PocketBook!

Anyway, your customer service is fabulous!!!
Thanks!

By my experience, shipping with USPS to Thailand takes 10 days, mas o menos exaclty. The worst thing with USPS is that the package would stay for up to 4-5 days "nowhere", i.e. the tracking system would show "Billing Info Received, delivery date unknown" for many days after the package has been handed directly to the live human being in the Post Office... Only after this 'lay-down' time, the package would appear in so called "Foreign Dispatch Center", after which the things would start to move faster.
Yar-PocketBooker is offline   Reply With Quote