View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 09:46 PM   #5
totsubo
totsubo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.totsubo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.totsubo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.totsubo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.totsubo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.totsubo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.totsubo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.totsubo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.totsubo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.totsubo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.totsubo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by William Ockham View Post
The previewer shows you the old mobi format for all eink devices except the Paperwhite even though all of them except the first and second generation devices should have been upgraded to use the KF8 format.
Ah! Good to know, thanks for pointing it out.

I can't really afford to go an buy all the various Kindle versions to test on so I rely a lot on the Previewer - and I put a disclaimer on my amazon book's page that it's only guaranteed to work on the Paperwhite.

I wonder what the number/percentage of Kindle users are on the Fire? It might be worth my while to invest in a Kindle Fire if it's large enough ...
totsubo is offline   Reply With Quote