View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 03:24 PM   #3
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieTheK View Post
I am trying to send some books to an MTP-device using send-to-device. The device is a Nexus 7, connected via USB. I have configured calibre to send epub, pdf, cbz, and cbr files to the MTP-device in the device-configuration dialog.
Do you definitely have those formats checked?

Quote:
Sending epub files works fine. When I try to send pdf/cbr/cbz files, I get a popup declaring that these formats are not compatible, along with an offer to automatically convert them. If I decline the offer to autoconvert, the files are not sent.
Make sure they are actually checked then restart calibre and try again. In theory if the format is checked it will be sent without any conversion required.

Quote:
Calibre-Companion, but I would prefer to do it from within calibre, if possible.
MTP should work fine, but to be clear using Calibre Companion is "from within calibre" using the Send to device button just like any other device driver including MTP.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote