View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 08:22 PM   #22
thatworkshop
hub
thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3G, DXG, Kobo mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukeroge View Post
How would I be able to use ipkg? I assumed it would just install new programs to the optware image, but its complaining about a read only filesystem, which makes me thing its trying to install things to root. Thanks.
following your posts in some threads and before answering your question, I have to say for learning a new thing you have to invest time and be patient, asking questions sometimes is not the best idea:

Code:
mntroot rw
Also, welcome on board my friend (you're not quite a newcomer though!).

Last edited by thatworkshop; 03-20-2012 at 08:38 PM.
thatworkshop is offline   Reply With Quote