View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 11:04 AM   #14
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBlyth View Post
Sorry if I was too brief
No problem I was just curious if what I stated that the margins in pts is the limiting factor was correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
Open a epub using the tweak epub feature, find the area of the css where calibre specified the body margins in pts and either change them
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBlyth View Post
  1. Tweak the converted file and open the stylesheet.css and look for the margins which have 9pt in them - as below
    ;
    margin-left: 9pt;
    margin-right: 9pt
  2. Delete from the preceding ":" to the end of the right margin "9pt" leaving the ";" - this makes it easier to delete the correct sections.
Since the problem with the KT being able to adjust margins on the fly are books using with margins in pts you should submit a bug/enhancement request and see if Kovid could create a option to eliminate or change these kind of margins.

Good Luck.
DoctorOhh is online now   Reply With Quote