View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 02:03 PM   #7
JimmyG
Zealot
JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: Kindle Touch, Voyage
On the kdp support forums they told me that the Kindle touch has changed so that Go to shows the first entries in the toc.ncx. I put the toc in the ncx and my Touch still didn't show it on the file Previewer produced. But I went ahead and submitted it to kdp and when I loaded the preview .mobi file produced there in my Touch, the toc was there. So, if that is the case, that it shows the ncx entries, then none of my previous books will show the toc. But then nobody else's will either.
JimmyG is offline   Reply With Quote