View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 03:24 PM   #9
dow
Addict
dow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Kobo Aura HD, Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by kartu View Post
dow

If you have no luck with SD card, you could try installing from internal memory (simply put installer on IM instead of SD card)
I just tried that, and it worked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pthwaite View Post
1) Have you checked the SD card works elsewhere? Does your SD card slot in the Sony work?
I have a SD card that on every other device it works fine but not the Sony. Don't know why, even after reformatting it. Try another card.
2) I assume you unzipped the software to the SD card and didn't just copy the ziped file across?
Well, it works in a SD reader, it works in two different laptops, and it shows up as a hard drive when I plug my reader in to my computer, but for some reason the reader itself doesn't do anything except flicker when I plug the card in or unplug it.

The bummer is that I bought this card last week specifically to use to flash the reader.
dow is offline   Reply With Quote