View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 10:20 PM   #6
pssquirrel
ebooknut
pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage & Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by MillieBob View Post
I'm in Atlantic Timezone and since the DST time change my PRS-T2 reader keeps resetting the time back 1 hour. When I look in TimeZone settings, the Atlantic Timezone is showing GMT-4:00 the same as Eastern GMT-4:00 but it should be 1 hour ahead of Eastern or GMT-3:00 ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
Yes, there are US states that don't change time. In the time zone settings Sony has provided numerous options for these unique places in the US such as Arizona and elsewhere such as Saskatchewan.
MillieBob, have you tried selecting a Time Zone with GMT-3:00, such as Brasilia, Buenos Aieres, Greenland or Montevideo?
pssquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote