View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 02:28 PM   #54
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Possibilities of email theft

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
Given that there are people who have returned many a broken Kindle, over 5, and had no trouble with Amazon I have a sneaking suspicion that there is something else going on here.

I have no idea what it is but I seriously doubt it has to do with where the OP lives and how many books he buys through Amazon for his Kindle.
The OP's email address may also have been hacked and used improperly with Amazon. In that case Amazon would just close the account.

The solution then would be to get a brand new email account and try opening a new account with Amazon. It would probably be prudent also to get a new credit card number from his bank.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote