View Single Post
Old 06-19-2007, 01:03 PM   #4
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
I have been amazingly impressed by R. Austin Freeman's "Dr Thorndyke" detective novels. I hadn't come across this author before accidentally finding his books on PG, and I'm just bowled over by them - they are superb stories.

For users of the Sony Reader, 15 "Dr Thorndyke" novels, and 5 books of short stories are currently available for free download on the Book Uploads forum.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote