View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 03:19 AM   #15
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by abookreader View Post
Just an I'm trying to understand this question.....

I often buy Adobe Digital Editions ePub books from Shortcovers and I recently downloaded the Shortcovers App for my iPhone. What format is that Shortcovers APP using if not ePub? I know it probably isn't ADE because I assume I'd have to register my iPhone with Adobe - correct?

So what kind of files are going onto my iPhone? (hope that makes sense)
They are ePubs, just like most of the Stanza books (Stanza can read eReasder books, too), but Shortcovers has a special DRM method that's used for the iPhone!
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote