View Single Post
Old 07-15-2009, 03:14 PM   #7
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Welcome to MobileRead, pje39!

I'm afraid I can't help you with your Adobe file, I've never used them on my 700, but I wanted to give you a proper welcome to the forum. If you have other questions about your reader, don't hesitate to ask. As you can see, people here are happy to help. If you are looking for additional reading material, don't forget to check out all the free ebooks many of our members have created that are available for download in the lrf and epub format. Good luck with your reader.

Happy reading!
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote