Thread: ancle or ankle?
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2014, 08:24 PM   #13
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Unless your goal is to duplicate that specific edition of the book IMO you're fine either way and it doesn't seem the kind of change that needs elaborate notation. You're not really changing the word and either spelling is accepted for the time period.

I say do what you want and don't stress too much over it (I think I know why you're asking the question).

As a reader who appreciates the work people put into nice editions of PD works I always appreciate it when changes are noted somewhere, either in the posting of the book or in the front/back matter, but I don't know if this change is significant enough to note separately or not.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote